MANILA, Philippines – Christmas is just around the corner, and it’s the perfect excuse to refresh your wardrobe with a brand new collection. This holiday season, SHEIN is bringing the Christmas spirit with a sale featuring discounts up to 50% on select items from December 20 –26, 2021.
In celebration of Christmas, SHEIN is proud to show its dedication and support to the local scene and provide emerging local fashion designers means to showcase their collections to millions of fashion lovers worldwide. These six brands and designers emerged from the SHEIN X program, the brand’s global design incubator that provides a platform for emerging designers to showcase their skills in the fashion industry: Neon Island, Wilbur Lang, Sean Betco, Bea Araza, Dewey Soltura, and Ricaci.
A closer look at each Filipino designers’ collection
Neon Island is a clothing store founded by two best friends, Aira Medina and Chi Gibbs. They are known for their fun tropical pieces with a little touch of boldness that everyday women can enjoy. All the featured prints in the SHEIN X Neon Island collection are hand-drawn and one-of-a-kind to consistently deliver timeless designs.
- Neon Island SHEIN X collection images: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wlL70sKdzRs-R_W1IUYD1Kslt_pyiXeL?usp=sharing
- URL link: https://shein.top/neonisland
Wilbur Lang finished fashion design and pattern making at The Fashion Institute of the Philippines. Lang’s elegant designs have landed him as one of the finalists at the Look of Style Awards and a 2nd runner up at the Manila Fashion Festival x Bobson Japan Fashion Design Competition. The SHEIN X Wilbur Lang collection is sure to excite lovers of dark designs with a hint of class.
- Wilbur Lang SHEIN X collection images: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1goc3iahulA1c-mxg4azOlfrt3b9o3VZz?usp=sharing
- URL link: https://shein.top/wilburlang
Filipino contemporary designer, Sean Betco is known as the mind behind BETCO studio. The SHEIN X Sean Betco collection offers a wide array of eye-pleasing designs in a playful mix of colors that showcase every woman’s best feature.
- Sean Betco SHEIN X collection images: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GlRRFIJDESbVrffbMG-qdCA_VclMQZS-?usp=sharing
- URL link: https://shein.top/seanbetco
Bea Araza developed her love for fashion at the early age of 8. This passion materialized when she began designing womenswear and surface designs that were featured in magazines and worn by celebrities. Bea believes that letting one’s self creativity flourish is key in creating any design and this, along with the inspiration she gets from traveling, allows her to further enhance her craft.
- Bea Araza SHEIN X collection images: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1D6NCNGw3DpEP_29LZ5i-kB47BF847AiU?usp=sharing
- URL link: https://shein.top/beaaraza
Dewey Soltura is an accomplished fashion designer with over 8 years of experience under her belt and numerous participations in both local and international competitions such as Skills Olympics 2014, Modern Filipiniana, and Premiere Vision Paris 2020. Fashion design has always been Dewey’s dream and this led her to produce a collection of refined designs based on her personal experience and emotions. The SHEIN X Dewey Soltura collection features a selection of sophisticated designs in Dewey’s signature touch.
- Dewey Soltura SHEIN X collection images: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14sCJxw9tSS_c9u_-lp74pG81NRCw1DFq?usp=sharing
- URL link: https://shein.top/deweysoltura
Iricca Lee began her journey as a fashion designer when she was just a child doodling. This interest in illustration persuaded her to take a degree in Fashion Design and Merchandising that led to the birth of her brand, Ricaci, specializing in unconventional avant-garde looks. The SHEIN X Ricaci will feature a collection of unique designs that properly showcase Iricca’s talent through the use of unconventional materials.
Mark your calendars for SHEIN’s Holiday Sale
Get a head start and browse SHEIN today and fill up your shopping cart just in time for the holiday sale. You can also make the most out of your budget with these exciting offers from December 20–26, 2021:
- Up to 50% off on selected dresses, jumpsuits, and more.
- 40% off on selected outerwear (Cardigans, Jackets, Blazers, etc.)
- Get 2 beachwear for ₱
- Exclusive free gift on all orders above ₱
Founded in 2008, SHEIN is a global fashion e-retailer found in over 220 countries around the world. SHEIN features the broadest selection of on-trend clothing and accessories for men, women, and children. Believing that everyone deserves to wear fashionable clothes that make them feel empowered, SHEIN uses fashion to help people express their individuality with options for every type of customer. The SHEIN app is available for free on iOS and Android.